BSN has progressed significantly since as a statutory body under the Ministry of Finance in 1974. To date, BSN’s customer base of 9 million is serviced by 6,000 employees in over 381 branches nationwide. In view of our strategic transformation plans to strengthen and propel BSN to greater heights, we seek committed and talented individuals to fill the following positions:-
1. Business Analyst
Work Base: Kuala Lumpur
- You will be a mediator between business units and IT, whereby your main responsibilities are to collect business requirement and to develop functional requirement documents. You also will carry out process study, testing and to provide support to the business units.
- Responsible in collecting business requirement by observing existing system and coming up with new requirement.
- You will carry out functional design according to business needs and future state , to improve existing and to implement new processess.
- To develop project plan, monitor and to plan periodic reporting to management. T o monitor project level issues, risk issues and escalate as and when required.
- Work and facilitate with business units.
- Work with solution vendor to develop statement of requirements and ensure that the product is built according to agreed requirements.
- To conduct User Acceptance Testing together with testing team.
- To assist in system migration/rollout together with Deployment team.
- To assist in Training of User together with the Lead Trainer.
- Maintain Documentation of User Manual and other materials.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Science & Technology, Business – Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Banking products in Loans/Islamic/CIF/Deposit/Payment/Branch Delivery Systems
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess project management skills is a plus
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
Interested candidates, write to:
Manager, Human Resource
17th Floor, Wisma Bank Simpanan Nasional
No. 117, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Or you may e-mail to email@example.com
Closing Date: 22 Februari 2012