1. Penolong Pensyarah/Pensyarah
2. Penyelidik (R & D)
Closing Date: 10 Februari 2012
|Enter Your Email|
Great interviews arise from careful groundwork. You can ace your next interview if you:
1. Enter into a state of relaxed concentration.
2. Act spontaneous, but be well prepared.
3. Set goals for the interview.
4. Know the question behind the question.
5. Follow up with an effective "thank you" letter.
6. Consider the interviewer's agenda.
7. Expect to answer the question, "Tell me about yourself." This is a pet question of prepared and even unprepared interviewers.
8. Watch those nonverbal clues. Experts estimate that words expressonly 30% to 35% of what people actually communicate; facial expressions and body movements and actions convey the rest.
9. Be smart about money questions. Don't fall into the trap of telling the interviewer your financial expectations.
10. Don't hang out your dirty laundry. Be careful not to bare your soul and tell tales that are inappropriate or beyond the scope of the interview.