MYDIN MOHAMED HOLDINGS BHD is one of the largest and well-established Malaysian-owned Companies involved in wholesaling and retailing. We currently operate on 6 business models namely hypermarkets, emporiums, 24 hours convenience stores, mini markets, bazaars and complexes. With more than 100 outlets operating currently, we aim to be the leading distributor of HALAL goods and services.
1. Customer Service Supervisors
- Diploma in any discipline
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Pleasant, tactful and customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
Pre-requisites for all positions:
- Candidates without an educational background but with working experience in retail are encouraged to apply
- Computer literate
- Good command of verbal and written Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Possess a pleasant personality to be able to interact with all levels of people
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under tight schedules independently
- A good team player who is proactive, hardworking, mature and self-motivated with a high level of integrity
We offer a conducive working environment and culture that encourages professional growth. Interested and qualified candidates, please submit a comprehensive resume stating experience, contact number, current and expected salary with a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) by 24th December 2011 to:
Human Resources Department (HQ)
Mydin Mohamed Holdings Bhd (221448-A)
Lot 675 & 676, Persiaran Subang Permai,
Jalan USJ1,47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Candidates may contact Mr. Rusni at 03 – 8073 6000 ext. 7169 or 019 – 358 7646 for further information or to arrange an immediate interview appointment. Please indicate the position applied for and preferred branch in the subject matter of your e-mail or on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 11 Januari 2012