Adakah anda mendapat surat panggilan menduduki peperiksaan Penguasa Kastam Gred WK1-1 pada 4 Februari ini? Sila dapatkan panduan berkenaan di http://bit.ly/examkerajaan . Semoga Berjaya..
Email Vacancy Alert
Enter Your Email Visit Us
Join Us On FB
- Percuma Panduan Usahawan 10K
- Jawatan Kosong Dikemaskini 3 Disember 2013
- Jawatan Kosong Dikemaskini 21 November 2013
- Jawatan Kosong Dikemaskini 6 November 2013
- Jawatan Kosong Dikemaskini 23 Oktober 2013
- Jawatan Kosong Dikemaskini 8 Oktober 2013
- Jawatan Kosong Dikemaskini 3 Oktober 2013
- Jawatan Kosong Dikemaskini 25 September 2013
- Jawatan Kosong Dikemaskini 24 September 2013
- Jawatan Kosong Dikemaskini 18 September 2013
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
Great interviews arise from careful groundwork. You can ace your next interview if you:
1. Enter into a state of relaxed concentration.
2. Act spontaneous, but be well prepared.
3. Set goals for the interview.
4. Know the question behind the question.
5. Follow up with an effective "thank you" letter.
6. Consider the interviewer's agenda.
7. Expect to answer the question, "Tell me about yourself." This is a pet question of prepared and even unprepared interviewers.
8. Watch those nonverbal clues. Experts estimate that words expressonly 30% to 35% of what people actually communicate; facial expressions and body movements and actions convey the rest.
9. Be smart about money questions. Don't fall into the trap of telling the interviewer your financial expectations.
10. Don't hang out your dirty laundry. Be careful not to bare your soul and tell tales that are inappropriate or beyond the scope of the interview.